Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIPS exist?
Definitions of LIPS in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two fleshy folds of tissue that surround the mouth and play a role in speaking
- noun - (botany) either of the two parts of a bilabiate corolla or calyx
- noun - an impudent or insolent rejoinder
- noun - the top edge of a vessel or other container
- noun - either the outer margin or the inner margin of the aperture of a gastropod's shell
- v - to touch with the lips (the folds of flesh around the mouth)
There are 4 letters in LIPS: I L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIPS plus a wildcard: LIPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIPS
Images for LIPS
- lips Pictures Photos & Images
- 25 Beautiful lips Collection Incredible Snaps
- Problem lips cramp your kissing style Dolly Glitter
- The mouth and lips can convey a great deal of nonverbal information.
- REINVENT YOURSELF Beautiful lips
- Como Lake Beauty Get lips Youll Love
- Orange County Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeon Lip Enhancements for ...
- ... Photo Sugar lips Desktop Background in High Quality Resolutions
- Lip Fetish Glossy Blue lips
- splendour is in the details IANAC-lips i am not a celebrity
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.