Scrabble word: PILES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PILES exist?
Definitions of PILES in dictionaries:
- noun - pain caused by venous swelling at or inside the anal sphincter
- noun - a large number or amount
- noun - a collection of objects laid on top of each other
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit)
- noun - fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs)
- noun - battery consisting of voltaic cells arranged in series
- noun - a column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
- noun - the yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave
- noun - a nuclear reactor that uses controlled nuclear fission to generate energy
- verb - arrange in stacks
- verb - press tightly together or cram
- verb - place or lay as if in a pile
- verb - to lay one upon the other
There are 5 letters in PILES: E I L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PILES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PILES plus a wildcard: PILES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILES
Images for PILES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.