Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PILE exist?
Definitions of PILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of objects laid on top of each other
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit)
- noun - fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs)
- noun - battery consisting of voltaic cells arranged in series
- noun - a column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
- noun - the yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave
- noun - a nuclear reactor that uses controlled nuclear fission to generate energy
- verb - arrange in stacks
- verb - press tightly together or cram
- verb - place or lay as if in a pile
- A quantity of objects stacked or thrown together in a heap.
- A large accumulation or quantity: a pile of trouble.
- A large sum of money; a fortune: made their pile in the commodities market.
- A funeral pyre.
- A very large building or complex of buildings.
- A nuclear reactor.
- A voltaic pile.
- To place or lay in or as if in a pile or heap: piled books onto the table.
- To load (something) with a heap or pile: piled the table with books.
- To heap (something) in abundance: piled potato salad onto the plate.
- To form a heap or pile.
- To move in, out, or forward in a disorderly mass or group: pile into a bus; pile out of a car.
- To accumulate.
- To undergo a serious vehicular collision.
- A heavy beam of timber, concrete, or steel, driven into the earth as a foundation or support for a structure.
- A wedge-shaped charge pointing downward.
- A Roman javelin.
- To drive piles into.
- To support with piles.
- Cut or uncut loops of yarn forming the surface of certain fabrics, such as velvet, plush, and carpeting.
- The surface so formed.
- Soft, fine hair, fur, or wool.
- verb - to lay one upon the other
There are 4 letters in PILE: E I L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PILE plus a wildcard: PILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILE
Images for PILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.