Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PERIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERIL exist?
Definitions of PERIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a source of danger
- noun - a state of danger involving risk
- noun - a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury
- verb - pose a threat to
- verb - put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
- Imminent danger.
- Exposure to the risk of harm or loss.
- Something that endangers or involves risk.
- verb - to place in jeopardy
There are 5 letters in PERIL: E I L P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERIL plus a wildcard: PERIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERIL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.