Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIMPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMPER exist?
Definitions of LIMPER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has a limp and walks with a hobbling gait
- adj - not firm
- adj - lacking in strength or firmness or resilience
- adj - lacking rigidity
- v - to walk lamely
There are 6 letters in LIMPER: E I L M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIMPER plus a wildcard: LIMPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIMPER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIMPER
- Ze limpers Paintshop
- The waiting room of Union Station will be familiar to most as a ...
- 2012 Perfumeria limper. Reservat tots els drets Poltica de ...
- Festa Junina - Foto
- Wolfgang limper - Email Fotos Telefonnummern zu Wolfgang limper
- Info Olio su tela con fiori in 2) Dipinti
- The first new mainline steam locomotive built in Britain since 1960 ...
- Ecuador cuna de biodiversidad
- Need For Speed The Run 2011-12-27 21-28-29-44 copy
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.