Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPLORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPLORE exist?
Definitions of IMPLORE in dictionaries:
- verb - call upon in supplication
- To appeal to in supplication; beseech: implored the tribunal to have mercy.
- To make an earnest appeal.
- v - to beg for urgently
There are 7 letters in IMPLORE: E I L M O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPLORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPLORE plus a wildcard: IMPLORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPLORE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPLORE
- ... young woman kneel pray implore in studio on white background isolated
- implore The Darken Sky - Pt.II by Sandy515 on deviantART
- Example I implore you Alice
- Married To The Sea - 2000 comics by Drew & Natalie Dee - Updates ...
- implore you to stop
- Fashion I implore fashion editorial by Josue Orozco SLANG
- implore Flickr - Photo Sharing
- ... for larger view - Emily Marino Pet Portraits and Animal Art - implore
- implore YOU - Gentlemint