Scrabble word: MOPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOPE exist?
Definitions of MOPE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who wastes time
- verb - move around slowly and aimlessly
- verb - be apathetic, gloomy, or dazed
- To be gloomy or dejected.
- To brood or sulk.
- To move in a leisurely or aimless manner; dawdle.
- A person given to gloomy or dejected moods.
- verb - to act in a dejected or gloomy manner
There are 4 letters in MOPE: E M O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOPE plus a wildcard: MOPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOPE
Images for MOPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.