Scrabble word: POEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does POEM exist?
Definitions of POEM in dictionaries:
- noun - a composition written in metrical feet forming rhythmical lines
- A verbal composition designed to convey experiences, ideas, or emotions in a vivid and imaginative way, characterized by the use of condensed language chosen for its sound and suggestive power and by the use of literary techniques such as meter, metaphor, and rhyme.
- A composition in verse rather than in prose.
- A literary composition written with an intensity or beauty of language more characteristic of poetry than of prose.
- A creation, an object, or an experience having beauty suggestive of poetry.
- noun - a composition in verse