Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does POEM exist?
Definitions of POEM in dictionaries:
- noun - a composition written in metrical feet forming rhythmical lines
- A verbal composition designed to convey experiences, ideas, or emotions in a vivid and imaginative way, characterized by the use of condensed language chosen for its sound and suggestive power and by the use of literary techniques such as meter, metaphor, and rhyme.
- A composition in verse rather than in prose.
- A literary composition written with an intensity or beauty of language more characteristic of poetry than of prose.
- A creation, an object, or an experience having beauty suggestive of poetry.
- noun - a composition in verse
There are 4 letters in POEM: E M O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POEM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POEM plus a wildcard: POEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POEM
Images for POEM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.