Scrabble word: MOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOP exist?
Definitions of MOP in dictionaries:
- noun - cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle
- verb - to wash or wipe with or as if with a mop
- verb - make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip
- A household implement made of absorbent material attached to a typically long handle and used for washing, dusting, or drying floors.
- To wash or wipe with or as if with a mop: mopped the hallway; mopping the spilled water; mopped her forehead with a towel.
- To clear (an area) of remaining enemy troops after a victory.
- To perform the minor tasks that conclude a project or an activity.
- verb - to wipe with a mop (an implement for cleaning floors)