Scrabble word: MOP
Is MOP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MOP in dictionaries:
- noun - cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle
- verb - to wash or wipe with or as if with a mop
- verb - make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip
- A household implement made of absorbent material attached to a typically long handle and used for washing, dusting, or drying floors.
- To wash or wipe with or as if with a mop: mopped the hallway; mopping the spilled water; mopped her forehead with a towel.
- To clear (an area) of remaining enemy troops after a victory.
- To perform the minor tasks that conclude a project or an activity.
- verb - to wipe with a mop (an implement for cleaning floors)
There are 3 letters in MOP: M O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOP
Click to search all anagrams of MOP plus a wildcard: MOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOP
Images for MOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.