Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POME
In which Scrabble dictionary does POME exist?
Definitions of POME in dictionaries:
- noun - a fleshy fruit (apple or pear or related fruits) having seed chambers and an outer fleshy part
- A fleshy fruit, such as an apple, a pear, or a quince, having several seed chambers and an outer fleshy part largely derived from the hypanthium.
- n - a fleshy fruit with a core
There are 4 letters in POME: E M O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POME plus a wildcard: POME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POME
Images for POME
- pome Accessory fruit with thick hypanthium.
- Filepome apples text.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- pome by pavementfreud - Sulekha Photos
- PLANTS & GARDENING PLANTS FRUITS pome FLESHY FRUIT image ...
- pome - fleshy accessory fruit (the hypanthium forms the edible ...
- pomepure 100% Pure Pressed Natural pomegranate Juice
- apple (pome)
- pome - Pear
- Control Codling Moth and Other Key pome Fruit Pests with Delegate ...
- NO Alice NO Red pomegranate
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.