Scrabble word: TEMPO
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPO exist?
Definitions of TEMPO in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) the speed at which a composition is to be played
- noun - the rate of some repeating event
- The relative speed at which music is or ought to be played, often indicated on written compositions by a descriptive or metronomic direction to the performer.
- A characteristic rate or rhythm of activity; a pace: “the tempo and the feeling of modern life” (Robert L.
- noun - the rate of speed of a musical piece
There are 5 letters in TEMPO: E M O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEMPO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEMPO plus a wildcard: TEMPO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEMPO
Images for TEMPO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.