Scrabble word: TEMPO
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPO exist?
Definitions of TEMPO in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) the speed at which a composition is to be played
- noun - the rate of some repeating event
- The relative speed at which music is or ought to be played, often indicated on written compositions by a descriptive or metronomic direction to the performer.
- A characteristic rate or rhythm of activity; a pace: “the tempo and the feeling of modern life” (Robert L.
- noun - the rate of speed of a musical piece