Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POT
In which Scrabble dictionary does POT exist?
Definitions of POT in dictionaries:
- noun - metal or earthenware cooking vessel that is usually round and deep
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - the quantity contained in a pot
- noun - a container in which plants are cultivated
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - the cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
- noun - slang for a paunch
- noun - a resistor with three terminals, the third being an adjustable center terminal
- noun - street names for marijuana
- verb - plant in a pot
- A round, fairly deep cooking vessel with a handle and often a lid.
- A short, round container for storing or serving food: a jam pot; a mustard pot.
- A coffeepot.
- A teapot.
- Such a container and its contents: a pot of stew; brewed a pot of coffee.
- A potful.
- A large drinking cup; a tankard.
- A drink of liquor contained in such a cup.
- An artistic or decorative ceramic vessel of any shape.
- A flowerpot.
- Something, such as a chimney pot or a chamber pot, that resembles a round cooking vessel in appearance or function.
- A trap for eels, other fish, or crustaceans, typically consisting of a wicker or wire basket or cage.
- The total amount staked by all the players in one hand at cards.
- The area on a card table where stakes are placed.
- A shot in billiards or related games intended to send a ball into a pocket.
- A common fund to which members of a group contribute.
- A large amount: made pots of money on their investment.
- A section of storage reserved for storing accumulated data.
- A potshot.
- A potbelly.
- A potty or toilet.
- See potentiometer (n.
- To place or plant in a pot: pot a geranium.
- To preserve (food) in a pot.
- To cook in a pot.
- To shoot (game) for food rather than for sport.
- To shoot with a potshot.
- To win or capture; bag.
- To hit (a ball) into a pocket.
- v - to put in a pot (a round, fairly deep container)
There are 3 letters in POT: O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POT plus a wildcard: POT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POT
Images for POT
- Full resolution (1400 1050 pixels file size 249 KB MIME ...
- College Crock pot Cooking 101 Salsa Chicken Moments Coaching
- Smoking pot Increases Symptoms in Sufferers of Schizophrenia Mental ...
- Economy 7.5 Gallon Stainless Steel pot
- Royalty Free Image of Cooking pot
- The Infamous Grease pot
- ... Plastic Flower pot (PP-01) - China Plastic Planter Plastic Flower pot
- Porcelain enamel cast iron pot by Colin Devroe
- Soup pot (XG-30616) (XG-30616) - China soup pot XG
- FileA tea pot.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.