Scrabble word: PLOT
Is PLOT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PLOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
- noun - a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation
- noun - the story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.
- noun - a chart or map showing the movements or progress of an object
- verb - plan secretly, usually something illegal
- verb - make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- verb - make a plat of
- verb - devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet)
- A small piece of ground, generally used for a specific purpose: a garden plot; a cemetery plot.
- A measured area of land; a lot.
- A ground plan, as for a building; a diagram.
- The plan of events or main story in a narrative or drama.
- A secret plan to accomplish a hostile or illegal purpose; a scheme.
- To represent graphically, as on a chart: plot a ship’s course.
- To locate (points or other figures) on a graph by means of coordinates.
- To draw (a curve) connecting points on a graph.
- To conceive and arrange the action and incidents of: “I began plotting novels at about the time I learned to read” (James Baldwin).
- To form a plot for; prearrange secretly or deviously: plot an assassination.
- To be located by means of coordinates, as on a chart or with data.
- To form or take part in a plot; scheme.
- verb - to plan secretly
There are 4 letters in PLOT: L O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLOT
Click to search all anagrams of PLOT plus a wildcard: PLOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLOT
Images for PLOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.