Scrabble word: PLOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLOT exist?
Definitions of PLOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
- noun - a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation
- noun - the story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.
- noun - a chart or map showing the movements or progress of an object
- verb - plan secretly, usually something illegal
- verb - make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- verb - make a plat of
- verb - devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet)
- A small piece of ground, generally used for a specific purpose: a garden plot; a cemetery plot.
- A measured area of land; a lot.
- A ground plan, as for a building; a diagram.
- The plan of events or main story in a narrative or drama.
- A secret plan to accomplish a hostile or illegal purpose; a scheme.
- To represent graphically, as on a chart: plot a ship’s course.
- To locate (points or other figures) on a graph by means of coordinates.
- To draw (a curve) connecting points on a graph.
- To conceive and arrange the action and incidents of: “I began plotting novels at about the time I learned to read” (James Baldwin).
- To form a plot for; prearrange secretly or deviously: plot an assassination.
- To be located by means of coordinates, as on a chart or with data.
- To form or take part in a plot; scheme.
- verb - to plan secretly