Scrabble word: PLOTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLOTS exist?
Definitions of PLOTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
- noun - a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation
- noun - the story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.
- noun - a chart or map showing the movements or progress of an object
- verb - plan secretly, usually something illegal
- verb - make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- verb - make a plat of
- verb - devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet)
- verb - to plan secretly
There are 5 letters in PLOTS: L O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLOTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLOTS plus a wildcard: PLOTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLOTS
Images for PLOTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.