Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLOTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLOTS exist?
Definitions of PLOTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
- noun - a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation
- noun - the story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.
- noun - a chart or map showing the movements or progress of an object
- verb - plan secretly, usually something illegal
- verb - make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- verb - make a plat of
- verb - devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet)
- v - to plan secretly
There are 5 letters in PLOTS: L O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLOTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLOTS plus a wildcard: PLOTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLOTS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLOTS
- Interpreting a Line Plot
- Food Plot Lessons I Learned from Ed Spinazzola 2 Wired To Hunt
- VASTU PLAN 40x30 EAST FACING PLOT _SERIES C
- Soyer le premier de vos amis indiquer que vous aimez a
- Evolving Your Habitat Food Plot Construction Tips - Outdoor Hub
- Construction dune terrasse en bois
- Metro Atlanta Yellow Pages-Metro Atlantas Number One Internet Yellow ...
- Plot outline for Julius Caesar Act I Act
- Stem-and-Leaf Plot - PowerPoint - PowerPoint