Scrabble word: SPOILT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOILT exist?
Definitions of SPOILT in dictionaries:
- noun - (usually plural) valuables taken by violence (especially in war)
- noun - the act of spoiling something by causing damage to it
- noun - the act of stripping and taking by force
- adj - having the character or disposition harmed by pampering or oversolicitous attention
- adj - (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition
- adj - affected by blight
- verb - to impair the value or quality of
There are 6 letters in SPOILT: I L O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOILT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOILT plus a wildcard: SPOILT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOILT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPOILT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.