Scrabble word: SPOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOT exist?
Definitions of SPOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a point located with respect to surface features of some region
- noun - a short section or illustration (as between radio or tv programs or in a magazine) that is often used for advertising
- noun - an outstanding characteristic
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - a small contrasting part of something
- noun - a section of an entertainment that is assigned to a specific performer or performance
- noun - a business establishment for entertainment
- noun - a job in an organization
- noun - a slight attack of illness
- noun - a small piece or quantity of something
- noun - a mark on a die or on a playing card (shape depending on the suit)
- noun - a lamp that produces a strong beam of light to illuminate a restricted area
- noun - a playing card with a specified number of pips on it to indicate its value
- noun - an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- verb - catch sight of
- verb - detect with the senses
- verb - mar or impair with a flaw
- verb - make a spot or mark onto
- verb - become spotted
- verb - mark with a spot or spots so as to allow easy recognition
- A place of relatively small and definite limits.
- A mark on a surface differing sharply in color from its surroundings.
- A stain or blot.
- A mark or pip on a playing card; a spade, club, diamond, or heart.
- A playing card with a specified number of such marks on it indicating its value.
- A piece of paper money worth a specified number of dollars.
- A location; a locale.
- A point of interest: There are a lot of spots to visit in the old city.
- A position or an item in an ordered arrangement.
- A situation, especially a troublesome one.
- A flaw in one’s reputation or character.
- A short presentation or commercial on television or radio between major programs: a news spot.
- A spotlight.
- A small amount; a bit.
- To soil with spots.
- To decorate with spots; dot.
- To harm; besmirch.
- To place in a particular location; situate precisely.
- To detect or discern, especially visually; spy.
- To remove spots from, as in a laundry.
- To yield a favorable scoring margin to: spotted their opponents 11 points.
- To become marked with spots.
- To cause a discoloration or make a stain.
- To locate targets from the air during combat or training missions.
- Made, paid, or delivered immediately: a spot sale.
- Of, relating to, or being a market in which payment or delivery is immediate: the spot market in oil.
- Involving random or selective instances or actions: a spot investigation.
- Presented between major radio or television programs: a spot announcement.
- Without delay; at once.
- At the scene of action.
- Under pressure or attention; in a pressed position.
- verb - to mark with spots (small, roundish discolorations)
There are 4 letters in SPOT: O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOT plus a wildcard: SPOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOT
Images for SPOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.