Scrabble word: SPORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPORT exist?
Definitions of SPORT in dictionaries:
- noun - an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition
- noun - the occupation of athletes who compete for pay
- noun - (Maine colloquial) a temporary summer resident of Maine
- noun - a person known for the way she (or he) behaves when teased or defeated or subjected to trying circumstances
- noun - someone who engages in sports
- noun - (biology) an organism that has characteristics resulting from chromosomal alteration
- noun - verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously)
- verb - wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
- verb - play boisterously
- An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively.
- An active pastime; recreation.
- Mockery; jest: He made sport of his own looks.
- An object of mockery, jest, or play: treated our interests as sport.
- A joking mood or attitude: She made the remark in sport.
- One known for the manner of one’s acceptance of rules, especially of a game, or of a difficult situation: a poor sport.
- One who accepts rules or difficult situations well.
- A pleasant companion: was a real sport during the trip.
- A person who lives a jolly, extravagant life.
- A gambler at sporting events.
- An organism that shows a marked change from the normal type or parent stock, typically as a result of mutation.
- See summercater.
- Amorous dalliance; lovemaking.
- To play or frolic.
- To joke or trifle.
- To mutate.
- Of, relating to, or appropriate for sports: sport fishing; sports equipment.
- Designed or appropriate for outdoor or informal wear: a sport shirt.
- adj - to play and run about merrily [v -ICKED, -ICKING, -ICS] : FROLICKY
There are 5 letters in SPORT: O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPORT plus a wildcard: SPORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPORT
Images for SPORT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.