Is SPORT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPORT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition
- noun - the occupation of athletes who compete for pay
- noun - (Maine colloquial) a temporary summer resident of Maine
- noun - a person known for the way she (or he) behaves when teased or defeated or subjected to trying circumstances
- noun - someone who engages in sports
- noun - (biology) an organism that has characteristics resulting from chromosomal alteration
- noun - verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously)
- verb - wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
- verb - play boisterously
- An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively.
- An active pastime; recreation.
- Mockery; jest: He made sport of his own looks.
- An object of mockery, jest, or play: treated our interests as sport.
- A joking mood or attitude: She made the remark in sport.
- One known for the manner of one’s acceptance of rules, especially of a game, or of a difficult situation: a poor sport.
- One who accepts rules or difficult situations well.
- A pleasant companion: was a real sport during the trip.
- A person who lives a jolly, extravagant life.
- A gambler at sporting events.
- An organism that shows a marked change from the normal type or parent stock, typically as a result of mutation.
- See summercater.
- Amorous dalliance; lovemaking.
- To play or frolic.
- To joke or trifle.
- To mutate.
- Of, relating to, or appropriate for sports: sport fishing; sports equipment.
- Designed or appropriate for outdoor or informal wear: a sport shirt.
- adj - to play and run about merrily [v -ICKED, -ICKING, -ICS] : FROLICKY
There are 5 letters in SPORT: O P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPORT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPORT, to go: SPORT?
Rearrange the letters in SPORT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPORT
What's nearby SPORT
Lookup in Wiki for SPORT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPORT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPORT"