Scrabble word: SPORTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPORTY exist?
Definitions of SPORTY in dictionaries:
- adj - exhibiting or calling for sportsmanship or fair play
- adj - (used especially of clothes) marked by conspicuous display
- adj - appropriate for sport or engagement in a sport
- Appropriate for sport or participation in sports.
- Exhibiting sportsmanship; sporting.
- Flashy; jazzy.
- adj - making a great or brilliant display
There are 6 letters in SPORTY: O P R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPORTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPORTY plus a wildcard: SPORTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPORTY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPORTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.