Scrabble word: TOYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOYS exist?
Definitions of TOYS in dictionaries:
- noun - an artifact designed to be played with
- noun - a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier)
- noun - a device regarded as providing amusement
- noun - a copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size
- noun - any of several breeds of very small dogs kept purely as pets
- verb - behave carelessly or indifferently
- verb - manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination
- verb - engage in an activity as if it were a game rather than take it seriously
- verb - to amuse oneself as if with a toy (a child's plaything)
There are 4 letters in TOYS: O S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOYS plus a wildcard: TOYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOYS
Images for TOYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.