Scrabble word: STONY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STONY exist?
Definitions of STONY in dictionaries:
- adj - abounding in rocks or stones
- adj - showing unfeeling resistance to tender feelings
- adj - hard as granite
- Covered with or full of stones: a stony beach.
- Resembling stone, as in hardness.
- Hardhearted and unfeeling; unemotional.
- Exhibiting no feeling or warmth; impassive: a stony expression.
- Emotionally numbing or paralyzing: a stony feeling of fear.
- adj - abounding in stones