Scrabble word: STONY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STONY exist?
Definitions of STONY in dictionaries:
- adj - abounding in rocks or stones
- adj - showing unfeeling resistance to tender feelings
- adj - hard as granite
- Covered with or full of stones: a stony beach.
- Resembling stone, as in hardness.
- Hardhearted and unfeeling; unemotional.
- Exhibiting no feeling or warmth; impassive: a stony expression.
- Emotionally numbing or paralyzing: a stony feeling of fear.
- adj - abounding in stones
There are 5 letters in STONY: N O S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STONY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STONY plus a wildcard: STONY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STONY
Images for STONY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.