Scrabble word: STORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STORY exist?
Definitions of STORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events
- noun - a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events
- noun - a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
- noun - a record or narrative description of past events
- noun - a short account of the news
- noun - a trivial lie
- An account or a recital of an event or a series of events, either true or fictitious.
- A usually fictional prose or verse narrative intended to interest or amuse the hearer or reader; a tale.
- A short story.
- An incident, experience, or subject that furnishes or would be interesting material for a narrative: “He was colorful, he was charismatic, he was controversial, he was a good story” (Terry Ann Knopf).
- The plot of a narrative or dramatic work.
- A report, a statement, or an allegation of facts.
- A news article or broadcast.
- The event, situation, or other material for such an article or broadcast.
- An anecdote.
- A lie.
- Romantic legend or tradition.
- To decorate with scenes representing historical or legendary events.
- To tell as a story.
- A complete horizontal division of a building, constituting the area between two adjacent levels.
- The set of rooms on the same level of a building.
- verb - to relate as a story (an account of an event or series of events)
There are 5 letters in STORY: O R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STORY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STORY plus a wildcard: STORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STORY
Images for STORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.