Scrabble word: STORMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STORMY exist?
Definitions of STORMY in dictionaries:
- adj - (especially of weather) affected or characterized by storms or commotion
- adj - characterized by violent emotions or behavior
- Subject to, characterized by, or affected by storms; tempestuous.
- Characterized by violent emotions, passions, speech, or actions: a stormy argument.
- adv - storming [adj STORMIER, STORMIEST] : STORMILY
There are 6 letters in STORMY: M O R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STORMY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STORMY plus a wildcard: STORMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STORMY
Images for STORMY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.