Scrabble word: MOST
Is MOST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MOST in dictionaries:
- adj - (superlative of `many' used with count nouns and often preceded by `the') quantifier meaning the greatest in number
- adj - the superlative of `much' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by `the'
- adv - used to form the superlative
- adv - very
- adv - (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished
- Greatest in number: won the most votes.
- Greatest in amount, extent, or degree: has the most compassion.
- In the greatest number of instances: Most fish have fins.
- The greatest amount or degree: She has the most to gain.
- The greatest, best, or most exciting.
- In or to the highest degree or extent.
- Very: a most impressive piece of writing.
- Almost: Most everyone agrees.
- noun - the greatest amount
There are 4 letters in MOST: M O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOST
Click to search all anagrams of MOST plus a wildcard: MOST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOST
Images for MOST
Lookup in Wiki for MOST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.