Scrabble word: MOST
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOST exist?
Definitions of MOST in dictionaries:
- adj - (superlative of `many' used with count nouns and often preceded by `the') quantifier meaning the greatest in number
- adj - the superlative of `much' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by `the'
- adv - used to form the superlative
- adv - very
- adv - (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished
- Greatest in number: won the most votes.
- Greatest in amount, extent, or degree: has the most compassion.
- In the greatest number of instances: Most fish have fins.
- The greatest amount or degree: She has the most to gain.
- The greatest, best, or most exciting.
- In or to the highest degree or extent.
- Very: a most impressive piece of writing.
- Almost: Most everyone agrees.
- noun - the greatest amount