Scrabble word: STORM
In which Scrabble dictionary does STORM exist?
Definitions of STORM in dictionaries:
- noun - a violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightning
- noun - a violent commotion or disturbance
- noun - a direct and violent assault on a stronghold
- verb - behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- verb - take by force
- verb - rain, hail, or snow hard and be very windy, often with thunder or lightning
- verb - blow hard
- verb - attack by storm
- An atmospheric disturbance manifested in strong winds accompanied by rain, snow, or other precipitation and often by thunder and lightning.
- A wind with a speed from 64 to 73 miles (from 103 to 117 kilometers) per hour, according to the Beaufort scale.
- A heavy shower of objects, such as bullets or missiles.
- A strong or violent outburst, as of emotion or excitement: a storm of tears.
- A violent disturbance or upheaval, as in political, social, or domestic affairs: a storm of protest.
- A violent, sudden attack on a fortified place.
- To blow forcefully.
- To precipitate rain, snow, hail, or sleet.
- To be extremely angry; rant and rage.
- To assault, capture, or captivate by storm.
- verb - to blow violently