Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STORM
In which Scrabble dictionary does STORM exist?
Definitions of STORM in dictionaries:
- noun - a violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightning
- noun - a violent commotion or disturbance
- noun - a direct and violent assault on a stronghold
- verb - behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- verb - take by force
- verb - rain, hail, or snow hard and be very windy, often with thunder or lightning
- verb - blow hard
- verb - attack by storm
- An atmospheric disturbance manifested in strong winds accompanied by rain, snow, or other precipitation and often by thunder and lightning.
- A wind with a speed from 64 to 73 miles (from 103 to 117 kilometers) per hour, according to the Beaufort scale.
- A heavy shower of objects, such as bullets or missiles.
- A strong or violent outburst, as of emotion or excitement: a storm of tears.
- A violent disturbance or upheaval, as in political, social, or domestic affairs: a storm of protest.
- A violent, sudden attack on a fortified place.
- To blow forcefully.
- To precipitate rain, snow, hail, or sleet.
- To be extremely angry; rant and rage.
- To assault, capture, or captivate by storm.
- v - to blow violently
There are 5 letters in STORM: M O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STORM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STORM plus a wildcard: STORM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STORM
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STORM
- Surviving a Lightning storm Wild Backpacker
- Filestorm clouds.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileMammatus-storm-clouds San-Antonio.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- storm Wallpapers and Backgrounds
- FileSea storm in pacifica 1.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- storm RSA Stories
- Getting a Handle on Life storms
- storm Clouds South Dakota Photo Landscape Wallpaper National ...
- Indeed these pictures are apparently all-purpose storm photos ...
- Lawrence County Celebrate Recovery Weathers The storm And Helps ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.