Is STORM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STORM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightning
- noun - a violent commotion or disturbance
- noun - a direct and violent assault on a stronghold
- verb - behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- verb - take by force
- verb - rain, hail, or snow hard and be very windy, often with thunder or lightning
- verb - blow hard
- verb - attack by storm
- An atmospheric disturbance manifested in strong winds accompanied by rain, snow, or other precipitation and often by thunder and lightning.
- A wind with a speed from 64 to 73 miles (from 103 to 117 kilometers) per hour, according to the Beaufort scale.
- A heavy shower of objects, such as bullets or missiles.
- A strong or violent outburst, as of emotion or excitement: a storm of tears.
- A violent disturbance or upheaval, as in political, social, or domestic affairs: a storm of protest.
- A violent, sudden attack on a fortified place.
- To blow forcefully.
- To precipitate rain, snow, hail, or sleet.
- To be extremely angry; rant and rage.
- To assault, capture, or captivate by storm.
- verb - to blow violently
There are 5 letters in STORM: M O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STORM
To search all scrabble anagrams of STORM, to go: STORM?
Rearrange the letters in STORM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STORM
What's nearby STORM
Lookup in Wiki for STORM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STORM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STORM"