Scrabble word: STROMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does STROMA exist?
Definitions of STROMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a mass of fungal tissue that has spore-bearing structures embedded in it or on it
- noun - the dense colorless framework of a chloroplast
- noun - the supporting tissue of an organ (as opposed to parenchyma)
- The connective tissue framework of an organ, a gland, or other structure, as distinguished from the tissues performing the special function of the organ or part.
- The spongy, colorless framework of a red blood cell or other cell.
- adj - the substance that forms the framework of an organ or cell [n -MATA] : STROMAL
There are 6 letters in STROMA: A M O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STROMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STROMA plus a wildcard: STROMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STROMA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STROMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.