Scrabble word: STROMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does STROMA exist?
Definitions of STROMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a mass of fungal tissue that has spore-bearing structures embedded in it or on it
- noun - the dense colorless framework of a chloroplast
- noun - the supporting tissue of an organ (as opposed to parenchyma)
- The connective tissue framework of an organ, a gland, or other structure, as distinguished from the tissues performing the special function of the organ or part.
- The spongy, colorless framework of a red blood cell or other cell.
- adj - the substance that forms the framework of an organ or cell [n -MATA] : STROMAL