Scrabble word: MORTARS
Is MORTARS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MORTARS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a muzzle-loading high-angle gun with a short barrel that fires shells at high elevations for a short range
- noun - used as a bond in masonry or for covering a wall
- noun - a bowl-shaped vessel in which substances can be ground and mixed with a pestle
- verb - plaster with mortar
- verb - to secure with mortar (a type of cement)
There are 7 letters in MORTARS: A M O R R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MORTARS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MORTARS, to go: MORTARS?
Rearrange the letters in MORTARS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MORTARS
6 letters out of MORTARS
5 letters out of MORTARS
4 letters out of MORTARS
3 letters out of MORTARS
2 letters out of MORTARS
Images for MORTARS
Lookup in Wiki for MORTARS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.