Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MORTARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORTARS exist?
Definitions of MORTARS in dictionaries:
- noun - a muzzle-loading high-angle gun with a short barrel that fires shells at high elevations for a short range
- noun - used as a bond in masonry or for covering a wall
- noun - a bowl-shaped vessel in which substances can be ground and mixed with a pestle
- verb - plaster with mortar
- v - to secure with mortar (a type of cement)
There are 7 letters in MORTARS: A M O R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MORTARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MORTARS plus a wildcard: MORTARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MORTARS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MORTARS
- Official] Digital Rendering Thread - Page 71 - MTG Salvation Forums
- American Fireworks News
- FileDisposal of old mortars.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- This photo comes from the article Reality as an Escape from Fantasy .
- - 4
- FM 23-90 M720 M888 and 60mm B ammo
- Axis History Forum Russian WWII mortars
- Workers Prepare Fire in the Sky Show KOMU.com Columbia MO
- Artillery Shells Fireworkswholesale fireworks (SNS026) - China China ...
- Mortar of the Knights of Saint John of Jerusalem ( Knights Hospitaller ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.