Scrabble word: MATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATS exist?
Definitions of MATS in dictionaries:
- noun - a thick flat pad used as a floor covering
- noun - mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture
- noun - sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports
- noun - a mass that is densely tangled or interwoven
- noun - a master's degree in teaching
- noun - the property of having little or no contrast
- noun - a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it
- verb - twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- verb - change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- verb - to pack down so as to form a dense mass
There are 4 letters in MATS: A M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MATS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MATS plus a wildcard: MATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATS
Images for MATS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.