Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAMP exist?
Definitions of STAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - the distinctive form in which a thing is made
- noun - a type or class
- noun - a symbol that is the result of printing or engraving
- noun - a small adhesive token stuck on a letter or package to indicate that that postal fees have been paid
- noun - something that can be used as an official medium of payment
- noun - a small piece of adhesive paper that is put on an object to show that a government tax has been paid
- noun - machine consisting of a heavy bar that moves vertically for pounding or crushing ores
- noun - a block or die used to imprint a mark or design
- noun - a device incised to make an impression
- verb - walk heavily
- verb - to mark, or produce an imprint in or on something
- verb - reveal clearly as having a certain character
- verb - affix a stamp to
- verb - treat or classify according to a mental stereotype
- verb - destroy or extinguish as if by stamping with the foot
- verb - form or cut out with a mold, form, or die
- verb - crush or grind with a heavy instrument
- verb - raise in a relief
- To bring down (the foot) forcibly.
- To bring the foot down onto (an object or a surface) forcibly.
- To extinguish or destroy by or as if by trampling underfoot: stamped the rebellion; stamp out a fire.
- To crush or grind with a heavy instrument: stamp ore.
- To form or cut out by application of a mold, form, or die.
- To imprint or impress with a mark, design, or seal.
- To impress forcibly or permanently.
- To affix an adhesive stamp to.
- To identify, characterize, or reveal: stamped her a traitor to the cause.
- To thrust the foot forcibly downward.
- To walk with forcible, heavy steps.
- The act of stamping.
- An implement or a device used to impress, cut out, or shape something to which it is applied.
- An impression or a shape formed by such an implement or device.
- An official mark, design, or seal that indicates ownership, approval, completion, or the payment of a tax.
- A small piece of gummed paper sold by a government for attachment to an article that is to be mailed; a postage stamp.
- A similar piece of gummed paper issued for a specific purpose: trading stamps.
- An identifying or characterizing mark or impression: His work bears the stamp of genius.
- Characteristic nature or quality: a person of her stamp.
- verb - to bring the foot down heavily
There are 5 letters in STAMP: A M P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAMP plus a wildcard: STAMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAMP
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STAMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.