Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAT exist?
Definitions of PAT in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound made by a gentle blow
- noun - a light touch or stroke
- verb - pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin
- verb - hit lightly
- adj - having only superficial plausibility
- adj - exactly suited to the occasion
- adv - completely or perfectly
- To tap gently with the open hand or with something flat.
- To stroke lightly as a gesture of affection.
- To mold by tapping gently with the hands or a flat implement.
- To run or walk with a tapping sound.
- To hit something or against something gently or lightly.
- A light, gentle stroke or tap.
- The sound made by a light stroke or tap or by light footsteps.
- A small mass shaped by or as if by patting: a pat of butter.
- Trite or glib; superficially complete or satisfactory: A pat answer is not going to satisfy an inquisitive audience.
- Timely or opportune.
- Suitable; fitting.
- Being a poker hand that is strong enough to make drawing cards unlikely to improve it.
- verb - to touch lightly
There are 3 letters in PAT: A P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAT plus a wildcard: PAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAT
Images for PAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.