Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANT exist?
Definitions of PANT in dictionaries:
- noun - the noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an engine)
- noun - (usually in the plural) a garment extending from the waist to the knee or ankle, covering each leg separately
- noun - a short labored intake of breath with the mouth open
- verb - breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- verb - utter while panting, as if out of breath
- To breathe rapidly in short gasps, as after exertion.
- To beat loudly or heavily; throb or pulsate.
- To give off loud puffs, especially while moving.
- To utter hurriedly or breathlessly: I panted my congratulations to the winner of the race.
- A short, labored breath; a gasp.
- A throb; a pulsation.
- A short, loud puff, as of steam from an engine.
- In an embarrassing position.
- verb - to breathe quickly and with difficulty
There are 4 letters in PANT: A N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PANT plus a wildcard: PANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PANT
Images for PANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.