Scrabble word: PLANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANT exist?
Definitions of PLANT in dictionaries:
- noun - buildings for carrying on industrial labor
- noun - (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
- noun - an actor situated in the audience whose acting is rehearsed but seems spontaneous to the audience
- noun - something planted secretly for discovery by another
- verb - put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground
- verb - fix or set securely or deeply
- verb - set up or lay the groundwork for
- verb - place into a river
- verb - place something or someone in a certain position in order to secretly observe or deceive
- verb - put firmly in the mind
- Any of various photosynthetic, eukaryotic, multicellular organisms of the kingdom Plantae characteristically producing embryos, containing chloroplasts, having cellulose cell walls, and lacking the power of locomotion.
- A plant having no permanent woody stem; an herb.
- A building or group of buildings for the manufacture of a product; a factory.
- The equipment, including machinery, tools, instruments, and fixtures and the buildings containing them, necessary for an industrial or manufacturing operation.
- The buildings, equipment, and fixtures of an institution: the entire plant of a university.
- A person placed in a group of spectators to influence behavior.
- A person stationed in a given location as a spy or an observer.
- A misleading piece of evidence placed so as to be discovered.
- A remark or an action in a play or narrative that becomes important later.
- A scheming trick; a swindle.
- To place or set (seeds, for example) in the ground to grow.
- To place seeds or young plants in (land); sow: plant a field in corn.
- To place (spawn or young fish) in water or an underwater bed for cultivation: plant oysters.
- To stock with spawn or fish.
- To introduce (an animal) into an area.
- To set firmly in position; fix: planted both feet on the ground.
- To establish; found: plant a colony.
- To fix firmly in the mind; implant: “The right of revolution is planted in the heart of man” (Clarence Darrow).
- To station (a person) for the purpose of functioning in secret, as by observing, spying, or influencing behavior: Detectives were planted all over the store.
- To place so as to be discovered and to mislead: planted a gun on the corpse to make the death look like suicide.
- To conceal; hide.
- To deliver (a blow or punch).
- verb - to place in the ground for growing
There are 5 letters in PLANT: A L N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLANT plus a wildcard: PLANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLANT
Images for PLANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.