Scrabble word: PLIANT
Is PLIANT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PLIANT in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being influenced or formed
- adj - capable of being shaped or bent or drawn out
- adj - able to adjust readily to different conditions
- adj - capable of being bent or flexed or twisted without breaking
- Easily bent or flexed; pliable.
- Easily altered or modified to fit conditions; adaptable.
- Yielding readily to influence or domination; compliant.
- adv - easily bent [adj] : PLIANTLY
There are 6 letters in PLIANT: A I L N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLIANT
Click to search all anagrams of PLIANT plus a wildcard: PLIANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLIANT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLIANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.