Scrabble word: PLIANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLIANT exist?
Definitions of PLIANT in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being influenced or formed
- adj - capable of being shaped or bent or drawn out
- adj - able to adjust readily to different conditions
- adj - capable of being bent or flexed or twisted without breaking
- Easily bent or flexed; pliable.
- Easily altered or modified to fit conditions; adaptable.
- Yielding readily to influence or domination; compliant.
- adv - easily bent [adj] : PLIANTLY