Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLAIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLAIT exist?
Definitions of PLAIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair
- noun - any of various types of fold formed by doubling fabric back upon itself and then pressing or stitching into shape
- verb - make by braiding or interlacing
- verb - weave into plaits
- A braid, especially of hair.
- A pleat.
- To braid.
- To pleat.
- To make by braiding.
- v - to weave together
There are 5 letters in PLAIT: A I L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLAIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLAIT plus a wildcard: PLAIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLAIT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLAIT
- Twiggy with plait (1966) by Barry Lategan Barry Lategan
- 1987 brunette plait Hair Style Picture - qhs1683
- kristen stewart plait hair
- Smiling Teenage Girl With Long Red plait Stock Photo 44832769 ...
- how to do a perfect heidi plait
- 2006 updo plaits Hair Style Picture - qhs465
- 2009 redhead plait Hair Style Picture - qhs30388
- Hot new hair trend the side plait Sugarscape
- Picture 38 - Braids and plaits plait hair styles you have to try ...
- 2006 updo plaits Hair Style Picture - qhs507