Scrabble word: TAP
Is TAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sound made by a gentle blow
- noun - a gentle blow
- noun - a faucet for drawing water from a pipe or cask
- noun - a small metal plate that attaches to the toe or heel of a shoe (as in tap dancing)
- noun - a tool for cutting female (internal) screw threads
- noun - a plug for a bunghole in a cask
- noun - the act of tapping a telephone or telegraph line to get information
- noun - a light touch or stroke
- verb - cut a female screw thread with a tap
- verb - draw from or dip into to get something
- verb - strike lightly
- verb - draw from
- verb - tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
- verb - furnish with a tap or spout, so as to be able to draw liquid from it
- verb - make light, repeated taps on a surface
- verb - walk with a tapping sound
- verb - dance and make rhythmic clicking sounds by means of metal plates nailed to the sole of the dance shoes
- verb - draw (liquor) from a tap
- verb - pierce in order to draw a liquid from
- verb - make a solicitation or entreaty for something
- To strike gently with a light blow or blows: I tapped you on the shoulder to get your attention.
- To give a light rap with: tap a pencil.
- To produce with a succession of light blows: tap out a rhythm.
- To select, as for membership in an organization; designate.
- To repair (shoe heels or toes) by applying a thin layer of leather or a substitute material.
- To attach metal plates to (shoe toes or heels).
- To deliver a gentle, light blow or blows.
- To walk making light clicks.
- A gentle blow.
- The sound made by such a blow.
- A thin layer of leather or a substitute applied to a worn-down shoe heel or toe.
- A metal plate attached to the toe or heel of a shoe, as for tap-dancing.
- A valve and spout used to regulate delivery of a fluid at the end of a pipe.
- A plug for a bunghole; a spigot.
- Liquor drawn from a spigot.
- Liquor of a particular brew, cask, or quality.
- The removal of fluid from a body cavity: a spinal tap.
- A tool for cutting an internal screw thread.
- A makeshift terminal in an electric circuit.
- To furnish with a spigot or tap.
- To pierce in order to draw off liquid: tap a maple tree.
- To draw (liquid) from a vessel or container.
- To withdraw fluid from (a body cavity).
- To make a connection with or open outlets from: tap a water main.
- To wiretap (a telephone).
- To establish an electric connection in (a power line), as to divert current secretly.
- To cut screw threads in (a collar, socket, or other fitting).
- To ask (a person) for money.
- Ready to be drawn; in a tapped cask: beer on tap.
- Available for immediate use; ready: extra personnel on tap.
- verb - to strike gently
There are 3 letters in TAP: A P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAP, to go: TAP?
Rearrange the letters in TAP and see some winning combinations
Images for TAP
Lookup in Wiki for TAP
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.