Scrabble word: TAPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAPS exist?
Definitions of TAPS in dictionaries:
- noun - (military) signal to turn the lights out
- noun - the sound made by a gentle blow
- noun - a gentle blow
- noun - a faucet for drawing water from a pipe or cask
- noun - a small metal plate that attaches to the toe or heel of a shoe (as in tap dancing)
- noun - a tool for cutting female (internal) screw threads
- noun - a plug for a bunghole in a cask
- noun - the act of tapping a telephone or telegraph line to get information
- noun - a light touch or stroke
- verb - cut a female screw thread with a tap
- verb - draw from or dip into to get something
- verb - strike lightly
- verb - draw from
- verb - tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
- verb - furnish with a tap or spout, so as to be able to draw liquid from it
- verb - make light, repeated taps on a surface
- verb - walk with a tapping sound
- verb - dance and make rhythmic clicking sounds by means of metal plates nailed to the sole of the dance shoes
- verb - draw (liquor) from a tap
- verb - pierce in order to draw a liquid from
- verb - make a solicitation or entreaty for something
- A bugle call or drum signal sounded at night, as at a military camp, as an order to put out lights and also sounded at military funerals and memorial services.
- verb - to strike gently
There are 4 letters in TAPS: A P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAPS plus a wildcard: TAPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAPS
Images for TAPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.