Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PASTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASTY exist?
Definitions of PASTY in dictionaries:
- noun - small meat pie or turnover
- noun - (usually used in the plural) one of a pair of adhesive patches worn to cover the nipples of exotic dancers and striptease performers
- adj - resembling paste in color
- adj - having the sticky properties of an adhesive
- Resembling paste in consistency.
- Having a pale, lifeless appearance; pallid: an unhealthy, pasty complexion.
- A pie or turnover, especially one filled with seasoned meat or fish.
- adj - pale and unhealthy in appearance
- n - a meat pie
There are 5 letters in PASTY: A P S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASTY plus a wildcard: PASTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASTY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASTY
- Cornish pasty Franchise Proper Cornish Pasties at Proper pasty ...
- Cornish pasty The Ordinary Cook
- Diary of a Cornish pasty fight for brand recognition PRtips
- The Cornish pasty and Cornish Pies
- Our Cornish pasty Shop - 01273 688063
- Everything you wanted to know about Cornish pasties but were afraid to ...
- Cornish pasty. Photograph Getty
- Cornish pasty. Click picture to enlarge. Copyright David Marks
- Cornish Pasties delivered fresh to your door from Cornwall
- What do you serve with a Cornish pasty The Cornish pasty Man
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.