Scrabble word: PASTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASTY exist?
Definitions of PASTY in dictionaries:
- noun - small meat pie or turnover
- noun - (usually used in the plural) one of a pair of adhesive patches worn to cover the nipples of exotic dancers and striptease performers
- adj - resembling paste in color
- adj - having the sticky properties of an adhesive
- Resembling paste in consistency.
- Having a pale, lifeless appearance; pallid: an unhealthy, pasty complexion.
- A pie or turnover, especially one filled with seasoned meat or fish.
- adj - pale and unhealthy in appearance
- noun - a meat pie