Scrabble word: PASTY
Is PASTY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PASTY in dictionaries:
- noun - small meat pie or turnover
- noun - (usually used in the plural) one of a pair of adhesive patches worn to cover the nipples of exotic dancers and striptease performers
- adj - resembling paste in color
- adj - having the sticky properties of an adhesive
- Resembling paste in consistency.
- Having a pale, lifeless appearance; pallid: an unhealthy, pasty complexion.
- A pie or turnover, especially one filled with seasoned meat or fish.
- adj - pale and unhealthy in appearance
- noun - a meat pie
There are 5 letters in PASTY: A P S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTY
Click to search all anagrams of PASTY plus a wildcard: PASTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASTY
Images for PASTY
Lookup in Wiki for PASTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.