Scrabble word: PAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAST exist?
Definitions of PAST in dictionaries:
- noun - the time that has elapsed
- noun - a earlier period in someone's life (especially one that they have reason to keep secret)
- noun - a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the past
- adj - earlier than the present time
- adj - of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office
- adv - so as to pass a given point
- No longer current; gone by; over: His youth is past.
- Having existed or occurred in an earlier time; bygone: past events; in years past.
- Earlier than the present time; ago: 40 years past.
- Just gone by or elapsed: in the past few days.
- Having served formerly in a given capacity, especially an official one: a past president; a past inmate of a cell.
- Of, relating to, or being a verb tense or form used to express an action or a condition prior to the time it is expressed.
- The time before the present.
- Previous background, career, experiences, and activities: an elderly person with a distinguished past.
- A former period of someone’s life kept secret or thought to be shameful: a family with a checkered past.
- The past tense.
- So as to pass by or go beyond: He waved as he walked past.
- Beyond in time; later than or after: past midnight; a quarter past two.
- Beyond in position; farther than: The house is about a mile past the first stoplight.
- Beyond the power, scope, extent, or influence of: The problem is past the point of resolution.
- Beyond in development or appropriateness: The child is past drinking from a bottle.
- See Usage Note at pass.
- noun - time gone by
There are 4 letters in PAST: A P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAST plus a wildcard: PAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAST
Images for PAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.