Scrabble word: SPATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPATS exist?
Definitions of SPATS in dictionaries:
- noun - a quarrel about petty points
- noun - a cloth covering (a legging) that covers the instep and ankles
- noun - a young oyster or other bivalve
- verb - come down like raindrops
- verb - become permanently attached
- verb - strike with a sound like that of falling rain
- verb - clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- verb - engage in a brief and petty quarrel
- verb - spawn
- verb - clap one's hands together
- verb - to strike lightly
There are 5 letters in SPATS: A P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPATS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPATS plus a wildcard: SPATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPATS
Images for SPATS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.