Scrabble word: PASTES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASTES exist?
Definitions of PASTES in dictionaries:
- noun - any mixture of a soft and malleable consistency
- noun - a hard, brilliant lead glass that is used in making artificial jewelry
- noun - an adhesive made from water and flour or starch
- noun - a tasty mixture to be spread on bread or crackers or used in preparing other dishes
- verb - join or attach with or as if with glue
- verb - hit with the fists
- verb - cover the surface of
- verb - to fasten with a sticky mixture
There are 6 letters in PASTES: A E P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASTES plus a wildcard: PASTES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASTES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASTES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.