Scrabble word: SPAREST
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPAREST exist?
Definitions of SPAREST in dictionaries:
- adj - thin and fit
- adj - more than is needed, desired, or required
- adj - not taken up by scheduled activities
- adj - kept in reserve especially for emergency use
- adj - lacking in amplitude or quantity
- adj - lacking embellishment or ornamentation
- adv - deficient in quantity or quality [adj] : MEAGERLY
- verb - to refrain from punishing, harming, or destroying
There are 7 letters in SPAREST: A E P R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPAREST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPAREST plus a wildcard: SPAREST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPAREST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPAREST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.