Is TRESPASS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRESPASS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wrongful interference with the possession of property (personal property as well as realty), or the action instituted to recover damages
- noun - entry to another's property without right or permission
- verb - enter unlawfully on someone's property
- verb - make excessive use of
- verb - break the law
- verb - commit a sin
- verb - pass beyond (limits or boundaries)
- To commit an offense or a sin; transgress or err.
- To commit an unlawful injury to the person, property, or rights of another, with actual or implied force or violence, especially to enter onto another’s land wrongfully.
- To infringe on the privacy, time, or attention of another: “I must... not trespass too far on the patience of a good-natured critic” (Henry Fielding).
- Transgression of a moral or social law, code, or duty.
- The act of trespassing.
- A suit brought for trespassing.
- An intrusion or infringement on another.
- verb - to enter upon the land of another unlawfully
There are 8 letters in TRESPASS: A E P R S S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRESPASS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRESPASS, to go: TRESPASS?
Rearrange the letters in TRESPASS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TRESPASS
7 letters out of TRESPASS
6 letters out of TRESPASS
5 letters out of TRESPASS
4 letters out of TRESPASS
3 letters out of TRESPASS
2 letters out of TRESPASS
Contextual use of TRESPASS
What's nearby TRESPASS
Lookup in Wiki for TRESPASS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRESPASS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRESPASS"