Scrabble word: TRESPASS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRESPASS exist?
Definitions of TRESPASS in dictionaries:
- noun - a wrongful interference with the possession of property (personal property as well as realty), or the action instituted to recover damages
- noun - entry to another's property without right or permission
- verb - enter unlawfully on someone's property
- verb - make excessive use of
- verb - break the law
- verb - commit a sin
- verb - pass beyond (limits or boundaries)
- To commit an offense or a sin; transgress or err.
- To commit an unlawful injury to the person, property, or rights of another, with actual or implied force or violence, especially to enter onto another’s land wrongfully.
- To infringe on the privacy, time, or attention of another: “I must... not trespass too far on the patience of a good-natured critic” (Henry Fielding).
- Transgression of a moral or social law, code, or duty.
- The act of trespassing.
- A suit brought for trespassing.
- An intrusion or infringement on another.
- verb - to enter upon the land of another unlawfully
There are 8 letters in TRESPASS: A E P R S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRESPASS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRESPASS plus a wildcard: TRESPASS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRESPASS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRESPASS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.