Scrabble word: TRESPASS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRESPASS exist?
Definitions of TRESPASS in dictionaries:
- noun - a wrongful interference with the possession of property (personal property as well as realty), or the action instituted to recover damages
- noun - entry to another's property without right or permission
- verb - enter unlawfully on someone's property
- verb - make excessive use of
- verb - break the law
- verb - commit a sin
- verb - pass beyond (limits or boundaries)
- To commit an offense or a sin; transgress or err.
- To commit an unlawful injury to the person, property, or rights of another, with actual or implied force or violence, especially to enter onto another’s land wrongfully.
- To infringe on the privacy, time, or attention of another: “I must... not trespass too far on the patience of a good-natured critic” (Henry Fielding).
- Transgression of a moral or social law, code, or duty.
- The act of trespassing.
- A suit brought for trespassing.
- An intrusion or infringement on another.
- verb - to enter upon the land of another unlawfully
There are 8 letters in TRESPASS: A E P R S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRESPASS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRESPASS plus a wildcard: TRESPASS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRESPASS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words