Scrabble word: TEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEAR exist?
Definitions of TEAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands
- noun - an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- noun - an occasion for excessive eating or drinking
- noun - the act of tearing
- verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
- verb - to separate or be separated by force
- verb - move quickly and violently
- verb - strip of feathers
- verb - fill with tears or shed tears
- To pull apart or into pieces by force; rend.
- To make (an opening) by ripping: tore a hole in my stocking.
- To lacerate (the skin, for example).
- To separate forcefully; wrench: tore the wrappings off the present.
- To divide or disrupt: was torn between opposing choices; a country that was torn by strife.
- To become torn.
- To move with heedless speed; rush headlong.
- The act of tearing.
- The result of tearing; a rip or rent.
- A great rush; a hurry.
- A carousal; a spree.
- To move about in excited, often angry haste.
- To lead a wild life.
- To pull at or attack violently: The dog tore at the meat.
- To distress greatly: Their plight tore at his heart.
- To demolish: tear down old tenements.
- To take apart; disassemble: tear down an engine.
- To produce hurriedly and casually: tearing off article after news article.
- To tear to pieces.
- These verbs mean to separate or pull apart by force.
- A drop of the clear salty liquid that is secreted by the lachrymal gland of the eye to lubricate the surface between the eyeball and eyelid and to wash away irritants.
- A drop of a liquid or hardened fluid.
- verb - to emit tears (drops of saline liquid secreted by a gland of the eye)
- adj - to pull apart or into pieces [v TORE, TORN, TEARING, TEARS] : TEARABLE
There are 4 letters in TEAR: A E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEAR plus a wildcard: TEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEAR
Images for TEAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.