Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CATER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATER exist?
Definitions of CATER in dictionaries:
- verb - give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- verb - supply food ready to eat
- To provide food or entertainment.
- To be particularly attentive or solicitous; minister: The nurses catered to my every need.
- To provide food service for: a business that caters banquets and weddings.
- To attend to the wants or needs of.
- verb - to provide food and service for
There are 5 letters in CATER: A C E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATER plus a wildcard: CATER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.