Scrabble word: CATER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATER exist?
Definitions of CATER in dictionaries:
- verb - give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- verb - supply food ready to eat
- To provide food or entertainment.
- To be particularly attentive or solicitous; minister: The nurses catered to my every need.
- To provide food service for: a business that caters banquets and weddings.
- To attend to the wants or needs of.
- verb - to provide food and service for