Scrabble word: NECTAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does NECTAR exist?
Definitions of NECTAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a sweet liquid secretion that is attractive to pollinators
- noun - fruit juice especially when undiluted
- noun - (classical mythology) the food and drink of the gods
- A sweet liquid secreted by flowers of various plants, consumed by pollinators, such as hummingbirds and insects, and gathered by bees for making honey.
- The drink of the gods.
- A delicious or invigorating drink.
- noun - a delicious drink