Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CENTAUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CENTAUR exist?
Definitions of CENTAUR in dictionaries:
- noun - (classical mythology) a mythical being that is half man and half horse
- noun - a conspicuous constellation in the southern hemisphere near the Southern Cross
- One of a race of monsters having the head, arms, and trunk of a man and the body and legs of a horse.
- n - a mythological creature
There are 7 letters in CENTAUR: A C E N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CENTAUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CENTAUR plus a wildcard: CENTAUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CENTAUR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CENTAUR
- centaur by AndyParkArt - Andy Park - CGHUB
- Guardian of the Seventh Realm The centaur Race
- This is oh NO not good run its and evil centaur
- FileTRF centaur.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FuchsiaStars LunarNotes Chiron
- centaur by prinzesser on deviantART
- centaur - God of War Wiki - Ascension Ghost of Sparta Kratos ...
- centaur 2001 www.LarryElmore.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.