Scrabble word: TRUNCATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUNCATE exist?
Definitions of TRUNCATE in dictionaries:
- verb - replace a corner by a plane
- verb - approximate by ignoring all terms beyond a chosen one
- verb - make shorter as if by cutting off
- adj - terminating abruptly by having or as if having an end or point cut off
- To shorten by or as if by cutting off.
- To shorten (a number) by dropping one or more digits after the decimal point.
- To replace (the edge of a crystal) with a plane face.
- Appearing to terminate abruptly, as a leaf of a tulip tree or a coiled gastropod shell that lacks a spire.
- verb - to shorten by cutting off a part