Scrabble word: TRUNCATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUNCATE exist?
Definitions of TRUNCATE in dictionaries:
- verb - replace a corner by a plane
- verb - approximate by ignoring all terms beyond a chosen one
- verb - make shorter as if by cutting off
- adj - terminating abruptly by having or as if having an end or point cut off
- To shorten by or as if by cutting off.
- To shorten (a number) by dropping one or more digits after the decimal point.
- To replace (the edge of a crystal) with a plane face.
- Appearing to terminate abruptly, as a leaf of a tulip tree or a coiled gastropod shell that lacks a spire.
- verb - to shorten by cutting off a part
There are 8 letters in TRUNCATE: A C E N R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUNCATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUNCATE plus a wildcard: TRUNCATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUNCATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRUNCATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.