Scrabble word: TRUNCATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUNCATED exist?
Definitions of TRUNCATED in dictionaries:
- verb - replace a corner by a plane
- verb - approximate by ignoring all terms beyond a chosen one
- verb - make shorter as if by cutting off
- adj - cut short in duration
- adj - terminating abruptly by having or as if having an end or point cut off
- Having the apex cut off and replaced by a plane, especially one parallel to the base.
- Lacking one or more syllables, especially in the final foot; catalectic.
- Lacking an initial or final syllable.
- verb - to shorten by cutting off a part
There are 9 letters in TRUNCATED: A C D E N R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUNCATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUNCATED plus a wildcard: TRUNCATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUNCATED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRUNCATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.