Scrabble word: CUTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUTTER exist?
Definitions of CUTTER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who cuts or carves stone
- noun - someone who carves the meat
- noun - someone whose work is cutting (as e.g. cutting cloth for garments)
- noun - a boat for communication between ship and shore
- noun - a sailing vessel with a single mast set further back than the mast of a sloop
- noun - a cutting implement
- One that cuts, especially in tailoring.
- A device or machine that cuts.
- A single-masted, fore-and-aft-rigged sailing vessel with two or more headsails and a mast set somewhat farther aft than that of a sloop.
- A ship’s boat, powered by a motor or oars and used for transporting stores or passengers.
- A small, lightly armed boat used by the Coast Guard.
- A small sleigh, usually seating one person and drawn by a single horse.
- verb - to divide into parts with a sharp-edged instrument