Scrabble word: CUTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUTTER exist?
Definitions of CUTTER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who cuts or carves stone
- noun - someone who carves the meat
- noun - someone whose work is cutting (as e.g. cutting cloth for garments)
- noun - a boat for communication between ship and shore
- noun - a sailing vessel with a single mast set further back than the mast of a sloop
- noun - a cutting implement
- One that cuts, especially in tailoring.
- A device or machine that cuts.
- A single-masted, fore-and-aft-rigged sailing vessel with two or more headsails and a mast set somewhat farther aft than that of a sloop.
- A ship’s boat, powered by a motor or oars and used for transporting stores or passengers.
- A small, lightly armed boat used by the Coast Guard.
- A small sleigh, usually seating one person and drawn by a single horse.
- verb - to divide into parts with a sharp-edged instrument
There are 6 letters in CUTTER: C E R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUTTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUTTER plus a wildcard: CUTTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUTTER
Images for CUTTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.