Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRUET
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUET exist?
Definitions of CRUET in dictionaries:
- noun - bottle that holds wine or oil or vinegar for the table
- A small glass bottle for holding a condiment, such as vinegar or oil, at the table.
- A small vessel for holy water or for water or wine used in the consecration of the Eucharist.
- n - a glass bottle
There are 5 letters in CRUET: C E R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUET plus a wildcard: CRUET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUET
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRUET
- Antique Silver Condiments and cruets for sale - waxantiques Online ...
- cruet Set
- cruet bottle 17801800 V&A Museum no. 118-1907
- Miam.Miam Nebulea Oil and Vinegar cruet Set - The Green Head
- Oval Oil and Vinegar cruet Kitchen Contraptions ...
- Habits Novelty cruet
- cruet Sets baptism items OConnors Church Goods
- Antique Georgian sterling silver eight bottle hand-cut crystal cruet ...
- Antique George III cruet Set In Sterling Silver Hallmarked In 1780 ...
- Superstars cruet
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.