Scrabble word: TUCKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUCKER exist?
Definitions of TUCKER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States anarchist influential before World War I (1854-1939)
- noun - United States vaudevillian (born in Russia) noted for her flamboyant performances (1884-1966)
- noun - a sewer who tucks
- noun - a detachable yoke of linen or lace worn over the breast of a low-cut dress
- verb - wear out completely
- One that tucks, especially an attachment on a sewing machine for making tucks.
- A piece of linen or frill of lace formerly worn by women around the neck and shoulders.
- To make weary; exhaust.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary
There are 6 letters in TUCKER: C E K R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUCKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUCKER plus a wildcard: TUCKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUCKER
Images for TUCKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.