Scrabble word: TUCKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUCKER exist?
Definitions of TUCKER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States anarchist influential before World War I (1854-1939)
- noun - United States vaudevillian (born in Russia) noted for her flamboyant performances (1884-1966)
- noun - a sewer who tucks
- noun - a detachable yoke of linen or lace worn over the breast of a low-cut dress
- verb - wear out completely
- One that tucks, especially an attachment on a sewing machine for making tucks.
- A piece of linen or frill of lace formerly worn by women around the neck and shoulders.
- To make weary; exhaust.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary